Production Ready Software
In this full-day workshop, you will learn how to create applications that survive the rigors of life in production. Too often, project teams aim to pass QA instead of aiming for success in production. Testing is not enough to prove that your software is ready for continuous availability in the corrosive environment of the Internet. During this workshop, you will receive an understanding of the architecture and design patterns that can produce high availability in distributed, multithreaded systems. You will also learn about the antipatterns that can sabotage your systems availability and capacity.
- Risks to your system's stability.
- Patterns to mitigate that risk.
- Optimizing capacity on existing resources.
- Designing for operations.
- Scalability techniques and patterns
Architects and developers who build systems on the web.