First Erlang & Elixir Factory Lite Conference in India
Nov 17th, Hosted by Functional Conf
For over 35 years, functional programming has been a hot research topic. However in the last 10 years, driven by the need to build massively concurrent systems and to handle big-data, we have experienced a rapid adoption of functional programming concepts by diverse companies, ranging from tech start-ups to financial institutes.
These days, functional programming is at the heart of every, new generation programming technologies. Companies are employing functional programming to enable more effective, robust, and flexible software development. This has given birth to a very vibrant community of functional programmers, who are constantly exploring ways to bring functional programming concepts to the world of enterprise software development.
Functional Conf is designed to bring the growing community of functional programmers together under one roof. At Functional Conf:
- participants can understand the fundamentals concepts behind functional programming,
- they can learn how others are using functional programming to solve real world problems,
- practitioners can meet peers and exchange their experience,
- experts can share their expertise on practical usage and gotchas in functional programming concepts.
- Pre Conference Paid Workshop - Nov 16th
- Erlang & Elixir Factory Lite Conference India - Nov 17th
- Functional Conf - Nov 18th
- Post Conference Paid Workshop - Nov 19th