YOW! Lambda Jam is a conference for applied functional software developers. The conference provides the opportunity to share experiences so that attendees can improve software development using the principles, practices and tools of functional programming.
- event YOW! Conference updated the scheduleschedule 2 years ago
- event Craig Smith updated the schedule 2 Timesschedule 2 years ago
- record_voice_over YOW! Conference added an invited session Introduction to Category...schedule 2 years ago
Call for Proposals CLOSED
Ended on Mar 24 '18 12:00 AM AEDT
flightTravel covered* info_outline
hotelAccommodation covered info_outline
confirmation_numberFree conference pass info_outline
Please refer to our Speaker Compensation Policy
You earn 30 bonus points on your first activity on every new conference.
- You earn 1 point when others like your proposal.
- You spend 1 point when you like others' proposal.
- You spend 10 points when you propose a session.
- You earn 100 points when your proposal is selected.
- Encourage your Colleagues and Friends to like your proposal to increase its score.
- You should consider sharing your proposal on popular Social Networks.
Note: Popularity of Proposals and Speakers is measured by the number of associated points.