De-scale your agile framework
Large organization have been eager to implement agile framework quickly. At what cost and who pay the most? In this session we will covert some basics to increase the chance of success of agile transformation.
Thinking and preparing the transformation is key. Having the right leadership and support and what does that mean is question that we will answer.
Outline/Structure of the Talk
- What's the problem with large framework and going too fast
- Condition to avoid before think of agile transformation
- Qualities of a good plan for change
- What you will need to change in your organization to be successful
- Manager to servant leader a quick introduction
By the end of the session attendees should have a better understanding of the key components to be successful in scaling agile in various part of the organization. They would also have a better understanding of what needs to be change in their current organization.
Agile practitioner, Leaders, Managers