The Wheel of Agile
The wheel of life, not a song from a Disney movie, not an invention of prehistoric man. It is a coaching tool used by professional business, career, and personal coaches to help people do a self-assessment and find ways to move forward.
The wheel of agile? What could this be, and how could you use it to move your people and teams forward?
Outline/Structure of the Talk
- Introduction (15 minutes)
- An overview of the common coaching technique
- An example to understand how it can be used
- The Wheel of Agile (15 minutes)
- Modifying the wheel for use in agile organizations
- Let’s try it out
- Talking through the wheel conversation
- Variants of the Wheel (5 minutes)
- The wheel of Scrum
- The wheel of DevOps
- Build your own wheel
- Summary and Q+A (5 minutes)
- Limitations of the technique – when to use it and when not to
Learn how to apply a tried-and-true coaching technique to your agile teams. Help yourself and your colleagues see their way to improvement.
Coaches, managers, Scrum Masters and anyone who wants to improve or help others improve their command of Agile.
Prerequisites for Attendees
Some basic coaching techniques would be helpful but not necessary.