Tarun will be presenting the following session
Tarun Maini - LifeCycle of Testing AI/ML ApplicationsTarun MainiSenior Quality AnalystThoughtWorks
schedule 1 year agoSold Out!
With the seismic shift in industry and development of new technologies emerging, QA’s testing approaches are also changing, we must know the right strategies and algorithms to test. One of the latest technology emerging is Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. And its applications like Self driving cars, Virtual Assistants are everywhere. They have great impact in our life and most of our decisions, behaviour & destinations depend on them.
So in this presentation/Workshop i would like to present all the ways/strategies/ challenges faced while testing AI/ML applications. Join me in creating a Machine Learning application from scratch and then take it to testing stage, creating edge case scenarios and validations.
Time Management: To make sure that all people are upto date with with setup for hands-on, i will be sharing this document with the participants 12 days before in a temp slack channel, where they can share the progress and ask queries to resolve them quickly.
*No internet is required for participants if they follow the setup doc.
1. What got you started/interested in Testing?
Software testing is the role which make an individual think from multiple perspectives/angles which is quite interesting and challenging also. And this in turn always aims to improve quality of system products used in day to day life my millions.
2. What has been your best moment/highlight working with Selenium?
The feeling of automating common repeated day-to-days task via Selenium are some of best moments :)
3. What do you think is the biggest challenge faced by Software Testers today?
I think some of the main challenge sometime faced by testers are maintaining relationship with developers. They should aim on providing the feasible solution, instead of bushing around.
4. What is your advice to testers, who are new to automation?
"Take small steps and go far", meaning - first try to understand the fundamental basics of automation tool and them brainstorm of mixing fancy tool/technologies to carve out business goal
5. Tell us about the session(s) you will be presenting at the conference and why did you choose those topics?
I will be presenting on topic titled "LifeCycle of Testing AI/ML Applications" as our day to day life activities will be taken over by AI Assistants, Self driving cars & they will affect humans at each level. That's why making them of high quality and safe for humans we should be educated about them in best way as possible.
6. What are some of the key takeaways from your session(s)?
Key takeaway's are as follows:
- What is AI/ML
- How technology is shifting towards AI, ML
- Where does a QA step in
- Writing test cases for happy paths and edgy scenarios
- Challenges while testing AI,ML application
- Maintaining test suite and updating with new upcoming data
7. Which sessions are you most looking forward to attending at Selenium Conf?
Although i will try to attend all sessions but will be most interested in following:
1. Selenium Deep Dive
2. Advanced Appium
3. Accessibility Testing isn't Hard
8. Any personal message/remarks you want to share with the Testing community in Asia?
I am highly excited to meet all the great minds(Presenters, Attendees and awesome management community) joining at SeConf2020 :)