Moshe will be presenting the following session
Moshe Milman - Fixing Your Automation Challenges in the Era of CI/CDMoshe MilmanCOO & Co-founderApplitools
schedule 1 year agoSold Out!
IntermediateContinuous Delivery is now the holy grail of IT organizations, but most companies are still struggling with the transition into shorter release cycles and faster, more frequent deployments. A key challenge that companies are facing in that transition lies around test automation, and in this talk we will cover these challenges in details and demonstrate how successful companies are addressing it.
The key takeaways from this session include:
1) Testability hacks + best practices2) Tips for reducing your testing matrix to support the automation speed required for frequent builds/releases
3) Examples of team structure/architecture from leading companies to support better alignment around automation4) Guidelines for picking the right open source tools / frameworks
5) Learnings/Issues to avoid when designing your automation architecture
1. What got you started/interested in Testing?
2. What has been your best moment/highlight working with Selenium?
Automating my expense reports :)
3. What do you think is the biggest challenge faced by Software Testers today?
Adopting to new technologies and release processes and bringing value in this new environment
4. What is your advice to testers, who are new to automation?
Allocate few hours every week for learning and make sure you have a solid software engineering knowledge
5. Tell us about the session(s) you will be presenting at the conference and why did you choose those topics?
Over the last few years (since we launched Applitools) I'm meeting with engineering and testing leaders from various companies on a weekly basis and some of the most common questions I'm getting are how other companies are doing automation, what tools are some of the leading companies using, what's working for them, what challenges are they facing, and overall what are the latest trends in the market. My goal for this session is to try to answer some of these questions based and share my experience. I hope you will find it helpful.
6. What are some of the key takeaways from your session(s)?
See my answer to the previous question :)
7. Which sessions are you most looking forward to attending at Selenium Conf?
Simon's keynote :)
8. Any personal message/remarks you want to share with the Testing community in Asia?
I love visiting India and can't wait to meet everyone