Who Tests Your Tests?
Have ever wondered how to test your test cases? Do you wonder if your test coverage report is giving the correct numbers?
If you’re concerned about the quality of your test data and test cases, then this is the subject for you.
Mutation test is a way to evaluate your test data quality and the test cases. Get into this session to get introduced to the concept of Mutation testing and to see some cool demos.
Outline/Structure of the Hands on Session
Outline/structure of the Session
- Traditional Test coverage mindset
- What developers are thinking about Test coverage?
- How Mutation testing is different from other quality tools?
- Basics of Mutation test
- Types of mutations.
- Demo of Mutation Testing tool
- Hands-on Mutation Testing with the basic unit test case
- Q & A
- An understanding of Mutation test
- How it will improve the quality of the test case and test coverage?
- Some insights on mutation testing along with pipeline.
- A quick overview of tools involved in this test
- Inspiration to try out few things in this niche area
Any one who has passion in software development and testing
Prerequisites for Attendees
Some knowledge about software development and testing