Lean in Agile for Women
The Lean in Agile for Women session is designed to explore some of the additional challenges women face in today’s workplace and to provide unique techniques to help women empower themselves and each other.
This exploratory workshop brings women together to discuss shared experiences to identify barriers and to explore techniques derived from Lean and Agile values to generate insight and facilitate targeted behavior change.
Lean In Agile is a community organization created to raise the value and visibility of women within the Lean and Agile spaces and beyond. Join us to experience the LIA difference and walk away with a greater toolkit for personal empowerment as well as the potential to be part of facilitating community and organizational change.
Outline/Structure of the Women In Agile
1. Facilitated workshop with interactive discussions.
2. Walkthrough of a framework to build competencies and skills
- Identify some additional barriers – both structural and internalized – that women face in achieving success
- Explore the causes and potential solutions for these barriers, including specific approaches that can foster results in the working world
- Experience techniques and tips to combat barriers such as confidence gap, imposter syndrome and glass ceilings
- Learn frameworks to leverage strength in numbers to raise the floor for all women
Women and their allies
Prerequisites for Attendees